Welcome, and thank you for visiting the website of David Crossley, Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser.
I am based in Great Sankey, Warrington and I cover most of the surrounding areas. I aim to provide a professional accountancy and tax service to my clients in a cost effective and friendly manner. I do my best to speak to my clients in plain English, and try to avoid the usual accounting jargon. I am flexible in when and where I visit clients, often at their home in the evening.
Please browse through the rest of this site to find out more about me, and the wide range of accounting and taxation services I can provide. If you would like more information, or would like to discuss the services and assistance I could offer you, please either telephone on 01925 728234, or use the contact form.
What are you looking for in an accountant ?
- Local accountant in Warrington
- 30 years of experience
- Professional qualifications
- Friendly and approachable
- FREE initial consultation
- Very reasonable fee rates
- Flexible meeting times / places
I pride myself in helping my client’s explore the most up to date tax planning opportunities and, where possible, minimise their tax liabilities to the extent that current tax legislation will allow.
Wherever possible, I try to ensure that my clients are fully aware of the level of my charges before work is undertaken. Due to my clarity with charging, I am proud that I have NEVER lost a client due to our fee levels.
- I listen to you and what you have to say
- I am friendly and approachable and speak to you in plain English
- I arrange meetings at a time and place to suit YOU.
- I take a pro-active approach towards you, your business and your tax affairs
- I deal with your affairs in a timely manner
- I return all telephone calls promptly
- I explain what services you are billed for
- I want you to succeed, and will do everything I can to help you make this happen
Recent Blog Entries
- 10 Jan 2017Good excuse for being late submitting your tax return ?With the 31 January tax return deadline just around the corner, HMRC has revealed the ‘Top 10 oddest...
- 16 Nov 2016RENTAL INCOME – When are pre-letting expenses allowed?A look, with working examples, at pre-letting expenses and the issue of whether repairs are a capita...
Landlords / Property Investors
As a landlord and property investor myself, I specialise in advising clients on all aspects of taxation and advice on this subject.
CIS Tax Refunds £250
The majority of Construction Industry Scheme subcontractors who have tax deducted via the CIS scheme are entitled to a tax refund at the end of the tax year.
David K Crossley CTA, ATT
Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation